How to Apply for Aid
Applying for Aid:
- Gather your tools. Social Security numbers for you and anyone else whose financial information you are submitting; your driver's license number; records of untaxed benefits received; federal income tax returns for you and your parents or stepparents (if you are a dependent); W-2 forms
- Get your FSA ID (Federal Student Aid ID). The FSA ID allows you to electronically sign your Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Submit your FAFSA online. Remember to designate Concordia College (code 002346) as your school of choice.
- Keep a copy of both your and your parents’ Federal Income Tax Returns.
- Submit to the Office of Financial Aid any requested information and/or documents that have been requested.
- Review your information and check the status of your application in CobberNet.
- Report any external scholarships in CobberNet.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office at 218.299.3010 or 800.699.9897 if your circumstances change or are unusual.