Please review our group tour visit policies below, then complete the Group Tour Request Form weeks prior to your planned arrival. Our group tour coordinator will contact you within five business days about your possible visit.
Group Tour Visit Policies
- The Welcome Center hosts groups of up to 40 guests for a student-guided tour.
- Group tours are offered at 8:30 and 10 a.m., and 12:30, 1 and 2 p.m.
- Group tours are not available during holidays or final exam periods. We will confirm that your date works three weeks in advance.
- At least one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students. The chaperone(s) must remain with the student group at all times.
- Meals in our buffet style award-winning dining hall, Anderson Commons, are available at the expense of the visiting group (breakfast is $8.90 per person and lunch and dinner are $13.10 per person). We are happy to provide the group with contact information for our food service provider for additional details. If you are a college readiness group (i.e., AVID, TRIO, Upward Bound, College Possible, etc.), alternatives can be arranged for one meal pending request and approval. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
- Group tours will last approximately one hour and 15 minutes for high school students and 45 minutes for middle school students. If you request an information session from one of our admission representatives, it will last 30 minutes. The total visit time excluding any meal will average 1.5-2 hours.
- Groups are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to allow members to unload the van/bus and go to the restroom before the start of the tour.
- Please note: If your group falls outside of the guidelines listed above, we are happy to provide information for a self-guided or scavenger hunt tour.
Expectations for Group Visits
- Please remember that group tours are held when classes are in session. Please be mindful of this to ensure a positive learning environment for all.
- During the presentation and tour, it is expected that all electronics are turned off or silenced.
- During your campus tour, please give your full respect and attention to your tour guides and/or admission representatives. Chaperones must attend the tour with the group.
- Visitors should stay together as a group.
- Chaperones are expected to assist with compliance of all group visit expectations.